Milan Puskar Stadium Shuttle Service
Shuttle buses pick up passengers at Quality Inn and The Beanery American Grill on Comfort Inn Drive, and the lower entrance to Mountaineer Mall.
Cost per passenger is $3.00 round trip, children 5 and under ride free. Students, Faculty and Staff with a valid WVU ID ride for free. Also, Senior Monongalians with a valid bus pass are also able to ride for free. Shuttles will begin two hours before kickoff. The return trips will begin at the start of the fourth quarter and run for one hour after the game.
Information on riding the shuttle
- All Buses are
fully accessible to persons with mobility impairments
- Parking is free at the Mountaineer Mall
- Buses run every 10 minutes to the game
- Buses operate return trips beginning at the start of the fourth quarter and run for one hour after the game.
- Buses load and unload at the POC
- Accessible buses are available for transport from the Brown Lot, Green Lot and the Coliseum to both East & West Gates (please notify shuttle driver of your needs)
- Please use exact change or a change card will be issued to you, drivers do not have change
- To accommodate traffic pattern changes related to game day traffic, it is necessary to modify regular bus route services during WVU home football games, please plan ahead.
The following routes will cease normal operations 3 hours before kickoff:
- Rt. 6 – Gold Line
- Rt. 7 – Red Line
- Rt. 9 – Purple Line
- Rt. 16 – Pink Line
- Rt. 39 – Beechurst Express
- Rt. 47 – Northern Circulator
Most routes will operate after the game as traffic allows.
Many routes do not run hourly schedules on Saturdays. Call 291-RIDE (291-7433) for more information.